Quota Media Limited is dedicated to enhancing food security by serving messages about food news, science and politics from businesses, NGOs, governments and research. These messages are communicated through written word, photography and graphic design on our website quota.media.
We are looking for a website and design intern, who will be given support to develop ideas for growing the online presence of Quota, alongside training and mentoring to enhance your business skills. You will also be supported by our existing art director and website developer.
Responsibilities will include
- Website design and maintenance tasks.
- Assisting digital content production and delivery.
The successful applicant needs to have a good understanding of WordPress, a keen eye for design and be familiar with the deliery of digital content.
As part of the intern programme, the applicant will receive training in areas relevant to the work which can include:
- Business development and communication
- Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop/Lightroom
- Photography, writing and critical analysis skills
You will also receive mentoring, including CV reviews and interview practice, when searching for a full-time position to follow directly from your time with Quota.
Work can be completed remotely, although occasional meetings in London might be necessary.
- A desire to improve the world
- Drive, independence and commitment
- There are no academic requirements for this role
- Minimum time commitment of 10 hours per week.
Start date flexible.
|Job Category||Web design|